Ever wonder why some people are doing better than you?
They have better everything. Better lives, better relationships, more travel, more money, more sex, fun and happiness. Ever really wonder what they are doing differently? You should because success is predictable and you can create it it for yourself. We tend to give too much to luck and circumstance.
We rarely make the decision to live.
But success is predictable so why not learn how to become that interesting and dynamic person who has choice in life? Every problem you currently have is only so because you don’t yet have the skills to overcome it.
Hey I’m David. Welcome to my personal site/blog whatever you want to call it.
I’m a blue eyed, left handed American who works online and lives abroad. Here I share ideas for life, love, work and travel to help you find that edge, that advantage to win at life. If you like what you’re reading I would love for you to subscribe!
I’m a guy who went from working in a cubicle at PriceWaterHouseCoopers in 2010 to owning a small portfolio of websites and living in Thailand to having everything crash and burn (2013).
Resulting in me needing to become an English teacher to pay the bills to where I am now. Making an income online again from websites and freelance work. It’s important to me to show the frustrations and struggles as too many online make it seem all to easy.
In a weird way it is easy per say, that is when you get everything right things start to work. It’s only when you’re in the proverbial forest, flailing around that it seems like it’s hard. But I want to show you that it is possible to have success online and that it’s also possible to fail. I’ve been done both, and honestly I’ve failed WAY more than I’ve succeeded.
EDGE of David?
I got the idea for the brand name from a poem by Christopher Louge called “come to the edge.”
Come to the edge. We might fall. Come to the edge. It’s too high!
COME TO THE EDGE!
…and they came,and he pushed, and they flew.
I’m originally from Connecticut but I’ve been traveling and living abroad full time for the last 5 years.
I have a broad range of web skills ranging from SEO and SEM, to social media and paid advertising. I own and operate numerous websites. I also produce tutorial and how-to videos for YouTube.
My background is surprisingly in finance and before that I was in the Air Force Reserve as a means to pay for school. As I’m from Connecticut *the insurance capitol of the world* (CT’s unofficial nickname) and went to school in the mid 2000’s before the internet was really what it is today. I prioritized income and a “good job” as the main metric of success.
As such, CT is state lacking in tech oriented and design career options with most of the business being focused on banking and insurance so I decided a degree in finance would be my best best to the American dream.
I achieved success and landed a job at PricewaterhouseCoopers (now branded as PWC) right out of school. This was a very valuable experience as it was the beginning of a reorientation for how I defined success for myself by being able to focus my current lifestyle on the pursuit of travel, knowledge and interesting life experiences.
READY GET STARTED?
EdgeofDavid.com is my personal site where I blog about life, love, work and travel. I also have an associated YouTube channel where I share my life through travel and ides.
Best Articles on Life:
- How To Fix a Lack of Interest in Life
- Intermittent Fasting – Lose Your Big Bloated Belly in a Week
- 19 Things No One Tells 19 Year Old Men
- Breaking Patterns: What Every Life Needs
- Why Disappointing People Keeps You Sane
- Stop Believing Your Own Bullshit
- Wake Up When The Sun Comes Up
Best Articles on Work:
- 26 Reasons Why You Should Never Have a JOB
- Best Camera For YouTube, Vlogging & Talking Head Videos
- Modafinil – The Nootropic That Works? Or is it Marketing Bullshit?
- How to Be Successful and 11 Reasons Why You Fail
- 7 Reasons Why You Can’t Handle Location Independence
- How To Write: Blogging Tips For Cliche Idiots
Best Articles on Relationships:
- Understanding Men – What Actually Drives Us
- How To Tell if a Guy Likes You
- Online Dating Advice For Millenials
- The 8 Qualities You Need To Attract Women
- The 3 Things You Need For a Long Term Relationship
Best Articles on Expat Life and Travel:
- How To Teach English in Thailand
- South Korea – 3 Things You’ll Love and Hate about Korea
- 7 Signs You’re a Bad Traveler
- New Delhi India Travel Guide for Newbies
- Full Moon Party 2017 Koh Phangan – My Travel Review
- How Much Does it Cost To Live in Bangkok Thailand?
- 8 Reasons Why Connecticut Sucks
Checkout and Subscribe to the YouTube Channel
Yea I’m one of those guys who walks around talking into a camera 🙂 Anyways, I love to travel and make travel videos and vlogs for fun.
Thanks for visiting! Follow Me on Insta?
No personal site would be complete without promoting your gram 🙂 Follow for travel pics and stories.